Total Pageviews

Friday, September 29, 2017

Three 5/5 Reviews for – Tangled Web of Love

 
25 September 2017
Full of energy, brilliant characters and extremely sexy...You will not want to stop reading it.. the more you read the more you want to know what will be next! I cannot wait for part two! I absolutely loved it! Great book!
              Reviewed By Adriana From London
 
 
 


 

Review on Goodreads rated Tangled Web of Love: 5/5 It was amazing
This is a good story! There was enough romance to go around and several sexy scenes which made my underwear uncomfortable lol.
               My excerpt of choice: A slight shudder quivered through him. In the two months, sixty-three days to be precise, since Sadie had sat on this couch, her witchcraft had not changed one iota. “Sadie,” he bit back, “I think I have an idea where this is going, please stop.”
“But I can’t, Paul,” she said as her fingertips delicately caressed his arm. “Your mouth, your mind-blowing hands touched, kissed, and tasted every inch of my body, as did mine to yours. Both of us shouting in delight as we climaxed over and over again. Tell me you don’t think of that night?”
               The whole story kept true to form and never ceased to make the next page desirable. Joanne Rawson got this one right! Definitely a good read. If you love modern romance you'll love this Tangled Web of Love.
 
 
 


 

A MUST READ! Tangled web of love lives up to its name. With lots of twists and turns this book is sure to have your emotions running. I found myself having a mixture of feelings for many of the characters with Sadie particularly being a character I both loved and hated at the same time. Just as you start to love her and feel sorry for how things are going Sadie manages to show her true colours and turn you right back around. This happens with many of the characters in the story and I can’t wait to read the second part to see if my feelings are warranted. This is a book you will not want to put down until you have finished. The twist at the end of the story will leave you hungry for the next book, I know for one I am keeping a keen eye on Joanne’s releases anticipating the next books arrival. This book is well written with a great story line.  I would rate this book a 5/5. Thanks for taking the time to write this book Joanne and cant wait to read more.
By Danny – Watford UK  Facebook Follower https://www.facebook.com/authorjoannerawson/
 
 



 
BUY TANGLED WEB of LOVE
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment