Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Pre-leases reviews for I’m Your Man


I invited a few of my followers to review my new book, I’m Your Man and was delighted with the response.


I’m Your Man {I wish he was}  

By Joanne Rawson

 Ten out of Ten star rating

What a great read!

A tangled web of love, deceit and lots of steamy sex, good guy, bad guy, plus the kind of guy that dreams are made of  … then of course  the girls and lots of laughs!

Characters I could really relate to. Right away I wanted to be in the company of the girls on their nights in and out. There is heaps of humour and great banter between one of the main characters Ruth, and her best friends which had me laughing out loud from start to finish, there are moments of oh my goodness that’s me, or one of my friends, as well as I wish that was me!

I was so engrossed with Justin’s  antic’s and found myself joining in with Ruth’s friends Jenny and Vikki chastising out load.

As for Yankee Doodle Danny, What a gentleman! Every hot blooded female deserves one of him!!

The twists and turns of the romance and racy encounters had me gripped and rather hot under the collar (I missed lunch and it’s going to be a very late dinner today)

I’m your man is a must read! Defiantly a book to add to your Christmas list

Jane Staffordshire UK

 

Review of I’m Your Man

I really, really enjoyed I’m Your Man. So much once I started to read I could not stop until I had finished.

A light-hearted, fun warm read with a happy ending. Just what I like.

Thank you Carrie xxx

Carrie Nottinghamshire UK

 

Just finished reading “I’m Your Man” and I love, love, loved it!

It kept me guessing right from the start about the choices Ruth was making and ultimately how the book would end. I loved the relationship between Ruth and the men in her life.

You created really vivid characters and made it easy for us to love/loathe the characters with your brilliant descriptions and storytelling.

I also thought that the thread of girly friendship which ran throughout the book was wonderful and thought it was great how instrumental the girly friends were in her love life, plus the added twists and turns as the truth was revealed!

This is definitely a page turner - I couldn't put it down and "binge read" it in just a couple of sittings.

It would also be perfect for a holiday, read on the sun lounger or just sitting at home getting comfy with a book and a cuppa, or maybe even a cheeky glass of wine!

Great job again Jo, definitely recommend reading this as it's such a fab story. Had to get the tissues ready for the end, and I am hoping for perhaps a sequel!!

Clare Hertfordshire UK

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment