Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Showcase Author Gary O Thompson Preke Town.



It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you today, a fellow Goodreads author Gary O Thompson and his Family Life Fiction novel, Preke Town.


Preke Town By  Gary O Thompson

When four children, Carlton, Jonathan, Maleek and Rosy are forced to leave their homes, they have very low expectations of the new town to which they are moving. It is so far far away, and despite the fun their parents tell them to expect, they need to see it to believe it. Once there, they're soon excited by the beautiful playground and the adventures to be had. Little do they know, however, that beneath the surface of Preke Town, the place they now call home, lies in hiding an evil force and an ugly green creature. On one dark, stormy night while the children were all alone, the evil one came out of hiding. From the shadows of the earth beneath appeared the big green creature with sharp yellow eyes, shiny teeth and large wings! The screams of the children are heard. Will the evil force and the creature destroy the children and their new home? Will someone come to their rescue, or will the children be brave and strong enough to defeat the evil one and his creature? Let’s see what awaits them in Preke Town.

BUY

AMAZON UK     AMAZON     GOODREADS


About Gary O. Thompson

In 2012, I completed my MBA and in 2014 I completed my first book.

"Preke Town" and "How to become a sophisticated investor in 5 easy steps" are the two books I have written. See more at OTIBJA.com.

I remember discovering my love for writing back in 1996 while preparing for the Caribbean Examinations Council's O'level English exam. At that time I never thought I would ever have written a book, let alone two.

I remember discovering my love for reading back in 2004, while living in South Wimbledon, London. And again at that time I never thought that someday someone else would be able to walk into a bookstore and read a book written by me.

If you get a minute, give my books a read and let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment