Total Pageviews

Monday, March 18, 2013

Melange Books An Interview with Joanne Rawson

                        
                                                                         
Interview with....

JOANNE RAWSON

When did you first consider yourself a writer?
I saw someone lying on a beach in Goa, reading my first published short story, and laughing. To see the front cover with my name on it, and them enjoying the story was surreal; then I realized I was a writer.

What do you do for fun and relaxation?
When in Goa, our fun time is twice a week we bring out the Scrabble and while playing we watch music DVD's, we also spend long weekends on the beach in bamboo huts. In Malaysia, we love exploring new places, traveling by bus. To relax I love cooking, do yoga and swimming, walking. I love nothing better than reading a good murder mystery.

Do you think you'll ever retire from writing?
I can't ever see myself retiring; I have so many stories to tell.

Where do you see yourself as a writer ten years in the future?
Of course, I would love to be famous, but I hope in ten years' time I will have enough experience and success that I can pass on to new up and coming writers.

What are you working on now?
I am just doing the final edits for my next short story chic lit, Always Mr Wrong.

Provide information about your current work in progress.
At the moment, I am in the planning stages of a new romance novel. My Chick lit short stories are always on going.

What do you hope to write in the future?
I love writing romance and chic lit, I can't actually see myself ever changing from this genre.

What can readers look for next from you?
Coming out next my first romance novel, For Better or For Worse, and a chic-lit short story No Strings Attached.

Where can readers/fans see about you?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment