Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Two Wonderful Reviews for I’m Your Man


Amazon Customer Review By Aubrey Wynne


December 4, 2018


I’ll just say it. I love Rawson’s down-to-earth, it-could-really-happen-to-me kind of romances. Full of drama, humor, and everyday decisions that we all make. I’m Your Man was originally a novella. The novel is even better, letting us get to know the characters better and fill in some of the blanks from the shorter version.

Ruth is mad about Justin, Mr. Traveling Man—because he’s hot. He constantly avoids socializing with her in public, using the excuse he doesn’t get to see her much. Some of her friends at work think she’s made him up. The others think she deserves better. So after another disappointment, and drunken spree to cheer herself up, Ruth wakes up with a stranger.

Danny, the one-night stand, who ends up being the man she SHOULD be looking for, isn’t invisible. But he’s not the hottie she wants to show off to her friends. He’s average, nice, and doesn’t mind commitment. He also doesn’t mind being her date at public events. Or spoiling her rotten. But Justin is so…

Rawson combines her usual sense of humor with a compassionate look at being single and struggling to find love AND the perfect guy in your thirties. It brought back some memories for me and made me root and cheer for Ruth and Danny. A thoroughly satisfying chick-flick romance. 5 stars!!!!

 


Tuesday, December 4, 2018

I'm Your Man Review

  Yes, I am going two book reviews back to back this week, however I wanted to review I'm Your Man by my dear friend Joanne Rawson today because today this book is available on Amazon! Joanne provided me with an ARC copy for an honest review, and I will also be including links to the websites where you can buy yourself a copy of this amazing book!

Ruth is happy with her boyfriend Justin, however as time goes on, she starts to wonder why he hasn't met her family, and every time she asks him to go somewhere, something suddenly comes up. When Ruth drowns her sorrows in a hotel bar one night, she wakes up the next morning discovering that she had a one night stand with the man, who she met at the bar. Ruth is thrown threw a whirlwind as she tries to figure out what and who she really wants. Can Ruth figure it out before it is too late?

 In true Joanne fashion, the story is told from multiple points of view, so that you can get the bigger picture, plus see what everyone is thinking. This book will have you laughing till your crying, and in the end you will be rooting for Ruth to pick a certain man, although I am not going to say who that is because I don't want to give anything away. I have always loved everything Joanne writes, and this one is no exception, and I am excited for what she will come out with next. She has a talent for making the characters become more human, and she makes the story jump out at the reader, while drawing you in. If you are looking for a sexy romance novel, than this is your kind of book. I suggest everyone pick up a copy, because this is one romance that you won't want to miss.
                                          Go fall in love with some sexy men, ladies!

 

I’M Your Man

A Pink Satin Romance Sensual

Genes: Romance / Romantic comedy / chick lit / contemporary

Tags: love relationships passion contemporary romance two men chic lit

BUY

Amazon  Amazon uk Kobo USA      Kobo UK      Nook   iBooks  Smashwords

Print  lulu  Lulu Uk 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment