Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 17, 2013

KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY – RISLEY PARK



Situated minutes from junction 25 of the M1 in the beautiful village of Risley is the Risley Park, pub and restaurant.

A chic designed contemporary bar with a sleek atmosphere of a London Hotel. The sophisticated restaurant has a luxurious feel, while contemplating the mouth-watering menu.



All this made it the perfect location for my two characters to enjoy a romantic meal, after a day out in the Derbyshire Peak District.

  Ok, so I had a little insider information, having been there and my son was once the assistant manager there, before taking over as manager of the Tattersall Park.

Thanks to Mike for allowing me to use this perfect Restaurant in my new book.

 
Other Outlets

 
 
 
 


 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment