Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thanks to Hartington Cheese and Wine Factory – Derbyshire England

THE OLD HARTINGTON CHEESESHOP 01298 84935Open 7 days a week from 9am until 5pm or buy your cheese online anytime Market Place, Hartington, Nr. Buxton, Derbyshire. SK17 0AL. CALL: 01298 84935 - See more at: http://www.hartingtoncheeseshop.co.uk

 

 

While writing my Christmas Story the other day I found my characters spending a romantic day in the Derbyshire Peak District.  Due to Mr R and me over the last few years traveling Asia, it had me thinking about our own days out in the Peak District. The first thing that came to mind was finding it irresistible not to visit Hartington Cheese Shop, try as I might I could not leave without buying their amazing, mouth watering cheese. 

 Contacting them asking for permission to mention them in my book I was overjoyed when they kindly agreed.

 



Set in the heart of the village of Hartington,  overlooking the duck pond, there couldn't be a more picturesque setting for a small retail business and a romantic story! If you are visiting the Derbyshire Peak District then head for Hartington cheese shop and meet the friendly and knowledgeable team and browse their wide range of cheeses, wines, beers, and speciality goods.
 


A must visit if you ever find yourself in Derbyshire, and if you live in Derbyshire and never been then take the time, you don’t know what you have been missing.


Once again thanks to Clare and the staff at Hartington Cheese Shop.

 

http://www.hartingtoncheeseshop.co.uk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment