Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2014

5/5 Review - Always MR.Wrong By Ashley With Her Nose Stuck In A Book



With Her Nose Stuck In A Book

Wednesday, February 12, 2014



Always Mr. Wrong" (A Happy Ashley Review)

Hello my luvs!!!!!

  Today I have the honor of reviewing my good friend, Joanne Rawson's newest book "Always Mr. Wrong", which was just released today!!!! I had the pleasure of reading this book before it came out and I have to say I loved every minute of it.

 



Here is the summary from this thrilling book....

  "Clare Darby is feeling restless, but can't quite put her finger on why. Her life is in order, so what is the problem? When her daughter asks what she really wants for Christmas how can Clare tell her all she wants is to get laid. All her life she has fallen for Mr. Wrong. Will she ever find Mr. Right?"
Clare Darby, is a single woman caring for her daughter, and all she wants is to get laid. Her husband left her for a younger woman and her friends want her to jump back into the dating scene. When she goes to a party her best friend is throwing, she goes will all hopes to get laid, but when she gets there it's all as she says "nerds". But not every one there is a nerd, when she comes face to face with an old crush, she doesn't know what to do. I won't tell you anymore, because I fear in my excitement about this book I will give something away and I don't want to.

I will give you a warning, this book does contain some really steamy and descriptive sex scenes, but don't make that stop you from reading this book. Like all of Joanne's masterpieces, this one does not disappoint, it will have you laughing and comparing it to your life, which when I did I kind of realized I needed to get out more.

"Always Mr. Wrong", will have you believing that no matter how many jerks, excuse my French, jackasses, or bad guys out there, don't ever give up on finding Mr. Right. Every princess you have ever read about had to fight for her prince and what Joanne has built in Clare will have you wanting to never give up on finding that one frog who turns out to be the prince of your dreams, and who knows he could be someone you met a long time ago, but never forgot.

If you want to read more about Joanne and other authors like her on Melange books, here are the links below:

 
http://www.melange-books.com/authors/joannerawson/AlwaysMrWrong.html


Happy Reading Pigeons!!!!

 

Rating: 5/5 What I believe all us girls chant at some point in our lives, I know I have more times then I can count...... 

To read more of the lovely Ashley's reviews follow the link

http://hernoseisinabook.blogspot.in/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment