Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Seriously! When your husband wakes you at 1am and there is a cyclone in Goa.



At 1am this morning, hubby woke me.
"Jo, we need to get the lounge terrace blinds down."
Seriously! I was having a really.... nice dream about Michael Bennett a fictional detective I was reading before going to sleep. "Seriously?"
"Yes, seriously."
Shuffling into the lounge, hubby fetched the ladders.
"Seriously, there's a frigging cyclone out there and you afraid of heights, want to get on a ladder two floors up in a cyclone?"
Holding the ladder, the rain thrashing down and the wind so strong I thought it would take the blinds and hubby.
As 16 feet of blinds fell to the floor in a heap, hubby disembarked from the ladder.
"Seriously?" I said, as he went back inside to close the doors. "You’re just leaving them here?"
"Jo there's a frigging cyclone. Are you happy now, the blinds are down? Go back to bed."
SERIOUSLY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment